Pretium Resources (NYSE: PVG) (TSX: PVG) updated 12-04-2020
Market Cap: $2.10 Billion Share Price: $11.23
Shares outstanding: 186,853,654
Cash: $175 M (USD) as of 30 Sept 2020
Debt: $368.06 M (USD) as of 30 Sept 2020
Current operations: Yes.
Insider holdings: 1.64% Institutional: 259 holders at approx. 78% of the float
CEO: Jacques Perron HQs: Vancouver, BC, Canada
The big news is that as of 4 Dec 2020 (today), Pretium is selling the Snowfields property to Seabridge Gold for $100 million plus a 1.5% royalty.
- Non-GAAP Earnings $0.27 per share, GAAP earnings $0.17 per share on revenue of $154.87 million.
- Produced 86,136 oz. gold in Q3, 259,443 oz. in 2020 (thru 30 Sept).
- AISC (stated) $1016 per oz.
- Free cash flow $66.8 million
- Cash improved to $175 M from $125 M on 30 June.
- Stronger financially
- Clearly a winner