Osisko Gold Royalties (NYSE: OR) (TSX: OR.TO) reviewed 12-12-2020
Market Cap: $1.87 Billion (USD) Share Price: $11.26 (USD)
Shares outstanding: 166,307,784
Cash: $160.7 M (CAD)
Debt: $372.0 M (CAD)
Current operations: Gold & silver royalty streams.
Insider holdings: 1.67% Institutional: 288 hold approx. 80%
CEO: Sandeep Singh
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd is a precious metal royalty company.
- Net earnings of $12.5 Million or $0.08 per share on revenue of $41.2 Million (all in CAD).
- Cash flow from Operations $36.1 Million (CAD).
- Earned 16,739 gold equivalent oz (GEOs) in the 3rd Quarter.
- Acquired an additional 15% ownership in a Canadian royalty portfolio including royalties on the Island Gold (Alamos Gold) and Lamaque (Eldorado Gold) mines.
- Acquired the San Antonio gold project in Mexico for $42.0 Million (to be spun out into Osisko Development Corp).
- No holdings, but this is a well-managed royalty streaming company.
- I prefer Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM) as their CEO Randy Smallwood started the streaming industry and has an outstanding global reputation in the Gold industry, including being the Chair of the World Gold Council this year.