[8:28am ET] I think maybe the guys in yellow won. I know that most of the people at the party were not watching one of the TVs, including the giant screen we were standing beside in the courtyard where I live. Most of the talk was of Liverpool and Arsenal and Man U. But, then, as I remarked to my friends, we were rather an eclectic group, from Ireland, Scotland, England, India, Germany, Spain, Holland, Colombia, somewhere in Africa, the US and of course Canada. I am sure I missed two or three countries in that small group of about a dozen of us. Yes, we are the world, and there we were, on Super Bowl Sunday, talking English football, but mostly just talking. Did I hear Obama
- Comments Off on Interfield Global Software Inc.: Revolutionizing Industrial Data Management
- Comments Off on Navigating the Boundaries of Knowledge: OpenAI, Microsoft, and the Copyright Conundrum
- Comments Off on The Evolution of Work in the Age of AI, Automation, and STEM: A Journey of Exploration and Discovery
- Comments Off on “The Maverick Investor’s Handbook” v.21 draft is available.
- Comments Off on Walmart (WMT) Quarterly Report for Maverick Investors (Updated post-release of earnings)